Teeth Talk Tuesday is our blog outlet about interesting dental topics. We’re sharing information about the latest and greatest developments in dentistry as it applies to your life!
We have the best patients here at Kleinheinz Dentistry. We’ve enjoyed getting to know you and your family over the past 20 years— we look forward to seeing you every time you visit! But if you get nervous thinking about visiting the dentist, you’re not alone. Dental anxiety is common; which is why we pride ourselves on being the most comfortable and welcoming dental office in Charlotte. Today’s blog is dedicated to outlining how we provide the best dental experience possible and how we can help you minimize dental anxiety.
The Reception Area
- Nicole, Brittney, or Lisa welcomes you into the office with a friendly smile.
- The beverage station is stocked with water bottles, Keurig coffee/tea, and fun seasonal creamers. Help yourself!
- The 65 inch TV is playing a relaxing scene. On a given day, it might feel like you’re escaping to the beach, walking through a field of sunflowers, or visiting the aquarium.
- We pride ourselves on our fun music! The Kleinheinz team collaborated to create a playlist of our favorite songs. Have a song suggestion? Let us know!
- You won’t be sitting out here very long. We respect your reserved appointment time and like to keep the schedule on time throughout the day.
The Clinical Rooms
- Our new, state-of-the-art clinical rooms have the softest chairs with adjustable headrests. (It’s not uncommon for us to find a patient napping by the end of the appointment.)
- We offer soft blankets and pillows to help you get comfortable (washed between each use).
- There is complimentary lip balm to help protect your lips and keep them moisturized throughout the appointment.
- Dark sunglasses help protect your eyes and minimize the bright lights. And, noise canceling headphones help patients who want to further detach.
- We have a Cerec machine which makes same day crowns! That means fewer dental appointments!
Before and After
- Communication is everything for us! If you share any hesitations with either Dr. Kleinheinz or Dr. Ashlin, they will work with you to make sure you are completely comfortable each step of the way.
- Here’s our number (704-542-6003), so call! Our front desk team answers the phone from 7:30-4:30— including during lunch! And, Dr. Kleinheinz and Dr. Ashlin are on call 24-7 for emergencies. We are always here for you.
- In some cases, we prescribe an anti-anxiety medication or use nitrous oxide/ laughing gas to help alleviate anxiety.
Our goal is to provide the best dental care while making you feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible!